How to get cheap flights to Malaysia for holidays?
A cheap flight is one of the primary concern if you are in London and want to visit Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia either for holidays, business or personal reasons, there are some vital information you need to be aware of. If you are searching for a cheap flight, then we’ve got you covered. We will be giving you detailed information on how you can get the cheapest rates from airlines traveling to Kuala Lumpur from London.
Examples of airlines that offer some cheap flights from London to Kuala Lumpur International Airport
In the past days, some of the cheapest return tickets were found on
- Pakistan International Airline (RM 1,820)
- Royal Jordanian (RM 1,903)
- Turkish Airlines (RM 2,044)
Best-Rated Airlines for this Route
- Qatar Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines
Important Information to Help You Book Your Flight From London to Kuala Lumpur
There are many airports in the area to book your flights from London to Kuala Lumpur. The most popular airports to fly from are:
- Heathrow (LHR)
- Gatwick (LGW)
- London City (LCY)
You can touch down at any of these popular airports in Kuala Lumpur to save time and money:
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) or abbreviated as KLIA
- Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah (SZB)
Some popular airlines that offer cheap flights from London to Kuala Lumpur
Below is a list of some popular airlines that offer a cheap flight from London to Kuala Lumpur:
Flights from Heathrow (LHR) to Kuala Lumpur Intl. (KUL)
- British Airways
- Qatar Airways
Flights from Gatwick (LGW) to Kuala Lumpur Intl. (KUL)
- Emirates Airline
- Qatar Airways
Flights from London City (LCY) to Kuala Lumpur Intl. (KUL)
- British Airways
List of Airlines that fly from London to Kuala Lumpur often
Below you will find the airlines flying from London area airports to Kuala Lumpur most often. Larger airports and airlines with more frequent flights on a route tend to have more available seats, though flying out of a smaller airport may be more affordable.
- Heathrow (LHR) – Kuala Lumpur International
- British Airways – 110 flights per week
- Qatar Airways – 39 flights per week
- Qantas – 35 flights per week
- Gatwick (LGW) – Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)
- Emirates Airline – 21 flights per week
- Qantas – 21 flights per week from LGW to KUL
- Qatar Airways – 7 flights per week
- London City (LCY) – Kuala Lumpur Intl. (KUL)
- KLM – 8 flights per week from LCY to KUL
- British Airways – 6 flights per week from LCY to KUL
- CityJet – 4 flights per week from LCY to KUL
How long is a direct flight from London to Kuala Lumpur?
A direct flight from London to Kuala Lumpur usually takes around 14 hours to cover the 6,605-mile distance. The longest flights on this route typically take 18 hours, 10 minutes, and on average that is 16 hours, 5 minutes.
How Much does a Flight ticket cost from London, the United Kingdom to Kuala Lumpur?
Having collected flight cost data from across the web for travel from London to Kuala Lumpur, we discovered that the average flight price for this trip is £374.
Where To Buy Cheap Flights from London, the United Kingdom to Kuala Lumpur?
The best way to find a great deal on airfare is to search multiple websites. When you run a search on some popular sites (e.g. TravelsAndHolidays), they will search many sites and fare sources all at once for you.
Airlines can decide to adjust prices for tickets from London to Kuala Lumpur based on the day and time that you choose to book your flight. From the data, we have collected data from various airlines, and have found that Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays are often the best days to book flights.
Compare Flight Prices from London, the United Kingdom to Kuala Lumpur by Month
Low priced flights are most commonly available by purchasing between one and three months in advance. International or holiday flights may need to be bought even further in advance.
Comparing connecting Flights and Direct Flights from London to Kuala Lumpur
Flights between some cities may be much cheaper if you choose a multi-stop airline ticket. Although these connecting flights sacrifice some convenience, on average, travelers save 20%-60% when they choose to fly multi-stop versus a direct flight. The average price for connecting flights from London to Kuala Lumpur is £407 while the average price for direct is £521.
Comparing One Way Flights And Round Trip Flights from London to Kuala Lumpur
There is no significant price difference between buying a round trip flight versus a one-way flight. Increased flexibility is the main benefit when it comes to buying a one-way flight from London, the United Kingdom to Kuala Lumpur.
The average price for one-way flights from London to Kuala Lumpur is £342 while the average price for round-trip flights is £402.
The cheapest day of the week to fly from London to Kuala Lumpur International Airport [KLIA]
According to some surveys, Wednesday is the cheapest day to fly on average, and Tuesday is the most expensive. Flying from Kuala Lumpur International Airport back to London, the best deals are generally found on Wednesday, with Friday being the most expensive.
List of the airlines and their fares
(fares as retrieved on September 8, 2018)
- Turkish Airlines – £366 (2 Stops).
- Emirates – £395 (3 stops)
- Etihad Airways – £408 (3 stops)
- Oman – £453 (2 stops)
- Royal Jordanian – £454 (4 stops)
- Saudi Arabian – £457 (3 stops)
- Malaysia Airlines – £464 (Direct)
- Vietnam – £483 (2 stops)
- Qatar Airways – £484 (2 stops)
- Biman Bangladesh Airline – £497 (3 stops)
- British Airways – £500 (Direct)
- Royal Brunei – £521(4 stops)
- Air China – £522 (2 stops)
- Thai Airways – £549 (2 stops)
- Garuda Indonesia – £570 (2 stops)
- KLM Royal Dutch – £593 (2 stops)
- Finnair – £602 (4 stops)
- Singapore Airlines – £605 (2 stops)
- Cathay – £637 (2 stops)
- China Eastern Airlines – £648 (2 stops)
- Ethiopian Airlines – £677 (4 stops)
- Srilankan – £769 (2 stops)
- Qantas Airways – £802 (2 stops)
- Air France – £1,047 (4 stops)
- Korean Air – £1,303 (2 stops)
- Emirates – £438 (2 stops)Etihad – £443 (2 stops)
- Saudi Arabian – £458 (1 stop)